Welcome to the Air Force Research Laboratory’s Student Challenge Capstone Project!
This program is aimed at helping senior engineers by providing topics and funding for projects in areas of interest to the Air Force:
- Tackle new aerospace challenges in your senior year of college
- Work on real-world Air Force needs in a team environment
- Gain valuable experience in Aerospace Engineering
How does it Work?
- Step 1: Review and choose a problem statement
- Step 2: Fill out form and submit
We’ll follow-up with next steps after receiving your information.
Step 1: Review and choose a problem statement
- Improvement of a Free-Free Vibration Bending Fatigue Test
- Robotic Sentry Using All-Terrain Wheelchair Platform
- Making Gradient Index Optical Devices
- Shaped Nano Particle Production
- In Flight Operation of Nonintrusive High Speed Flow Diagnostics
- RC Aircraft Models Detection
- Modular UAV Engine Air Particle Separator
- Hail-Airfoil Impact
- Modeling Next-Generation Quantum Emitters and Sensors
Step 2: Let us know which statement interests you